A hello from Grunt and from the Martial Gamers

Place for Allies of PÕQ to post.
Grunt
PPS Player
PPS Player

A hello from Grunt and from the Martial Gamers

Unread postby Grunt » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:59 pm

Hello PÕQ, many of you may remember me (good or bad ._.) but for those that don't im Grunt (Ex PÕQ~Grunt). Im hoping «MG» and PÕQ could be allies in the future, we are still somewhat new but we have roughly 15 members and counting. Because of restrictions and overall kindness, i wont post links but if the leaders are intrested in making an alliance, feel free to talk to me on Evolve or any other contact method you might have. Thanks guys! ~ «MG» Grunt - Founder P.S. Happy 10 PÕQ!

PÕQ~Tarun
PÕQ Admin
PÕQ Admin

Re: A hello from Grunt and from the Martial Gamers

Unread postby PÕQ~Tarun » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:31 am

Hello Grunt. Have a look over here and you can make an alliance request by mailing at leaders@poqclan.com. Leaders will decide and get in touch with you , once you leave a mail.
PÕQ~Tarun | Former PÕQ Senior Administrator | PÕQ Mentor | PÕQ Recruiter | PÕQ Game Manager | PÕQ Hall Of Fame Record Keeper| First joined PÕQ on December 5, 2011
Clan Admin

I Accept Rachel's Challenge

Grunt
PPS Player
PPS Player

Unread postby Grunt » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:28 pm

Thanks for the reply, nice seeing your face again Tarun!

PÕQ~Thunder
PÕQ Admin
PÕQ Admin

Unread postby PÕQ~Thunder » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:16 pm

Not to rain on parade (and I'm sure this happened awhile ago, I'm not around too much) but from experience, clans to branch off from POQ typically don't survive very long or do very well.. ASH, RG... neither are very alive these days. However, best of luck to you.
PÕQ~Thunder | PÕQ Administrator | Former PÕQ Senior Administrator | Former PÕQ Hall of Fame Coordinator | First Joined PÕQ on March 27, 2010 | Austin

ImageImageImageImage

Old PÕQ Signature:
Hidden:

Grunt
PPS Player
PPS Player

Unread postby Grunt » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:50 pm

PÕQ~Thunder wrote:Not to rain on parade (and I'm sure this happened awhile ago, I'm not around too much) but from experience, clans to branch off from POQ typically don't survive very long or do very well.. ASH, RG... neither are very alive these days. However, best of luck to you.

MG is actually doing pretty well, i don't consider us a 'branch' of PÕQ, if anything i believe we split off =DG= as they gave me the whole idea of running a clan of my own. A§H and RG were quite unfortunate, {IB} recently closed down as well and SE is pretty close to it. Clans mad now n' days don't really tend to last long since people don't really like the whole idea

Return to “PÕQ Allies”