CnR

Place for Allies of PÕQ to post.
[CnR]Br3nt
Ally
Ally

CnR

Unread postby [CnR]Br3nt » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:27 pm

Hey, this is [CnR]Br3nt, an original member of the CnR clan, now the leader. I'm having a great time leading CnR and one area I was lacking in was some alliances. I got bored one day and started thinking about POQ. Lets just say, google did the trick, and now CnR and POQ are allies.

I encourage you all to come play on our server, I'm pretty sure some of you already have, if not, come try it out. We have a gametype that relies on you to follow the rules. CnR will be having its fourth year anniversary on the 10th of October.

CnR looks forward to playing some Halo with POQ :D.

Brent
Leader of CnR
http://www.cnr-clan.com/home

PÕQ~Matrix
PÕQ Admin
PÕQ Admin

Re: CnR

Unread postby PÕQ~Matrix » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:40 pm

yea...when i'm not in the poq servers i'm in the cnr servers :ha rlly fun

PÕQ~Spiron™
PÕQ Admin
PÕQ Admin

Unread postby PÕQ~Spiron™ » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:42 pm

Welcome!
:coolio:

PÕQ Leader ~ PÕQ HoF Coordinator ~ PÕQ MoH Coordinator ~ PÕQ Mentor ~ PÕQ Forum Moderator
Xfire: Drivemedia

PÕQ~Tarun
PÕQ Admin
PÕQ Admin

Unread postby PÕQ~Tarun » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:37 am

Welcome to the Forums Br3nt. If you ever wish to organize a game between POQ and CnR fell free to buzz me via Xfire.
PÕQ~Tarun | Former PÕQ Senior Administrator | PÕQ Mentor | PÕQ Recruiter | PÕQ Game Manager | PÕQ Hall Of Fame Record Keeper| First joined PÕQ on December 5, 2011
Clan Admin

I Accept Rachel's Challenge

PÕQ~Dude
PÕQ Admin
PÕQ Admin

Unread postby PÕQ~Dude » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:23 pm

hi welcome hope to have some good battles :crookedsmile: :ak47 :ak47
:drinks :ak47

[CnR]Br3nt
Ally
Ally

Unread postby [CnR]Br3nt » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:07 pm

I'll be sure to keep in touch, and If I don't, keep in touch with me! :D

xfire- pkknight95

Ghost!

Unread postby Ghost! » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:28 pm

I see Brent made a thread about this already, so I figured I would chime in. A lot has changed since his last post. Most significantly, he is no longer the leader, I am. I'm Ghost, I led CnR from April 2011-June 2012 and I am leading it again. Brent's made some major progress with our alliance and we will continue to rely on his connection to keep the alliance strong. He is still the main contact from our clan, but I will be involved as well. Important change: the web address is now http://cnr-clan.net, NOT .com (that was the old domain and is still being converted from something else).

A successful alliance requires constant attention and interest from both sides, and I want to make it clear that CnR is still invested in it. I hope we can plan many events and get our members working more closely together. POQ is the oldest alliance CnR has and continues to be the one we are most proud of. I will not be an absent leader, this alliance is a priority. I would suggest that if you want to contact me it would be easier to do so on xfire (crghost). CnR also encourages allies to make an account on our site (I have recently updated our application form to account for this), so you may find that's an easy way to get in touch with our other members as well.

Don't be a stranger, I know you guys are a lot better about outreach than we are. Give us a push sometimes if we're being too quiet, it's for our own good. Hope to see some of you around.

PÕQ~Spiron™
PÕQ Admin
PÕQ Admin

Unread postby PÕQ~Spiron™ » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:50 am

Welcome, Ghost
:Check

PÕQ Leader ~ PÕQ HoF Coordinator ~ PÕQ MoH Coordinator ~ PÕQ Mentor ~ PÕQ Forum Moderator
Xfire: Drivemedia

PÕQ~Technut
PÕQ Leader
PÕQ Leader

Unread postby PÕQ~Technut » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:45 pm

Hey Ghost, thanks for visiting the forums. Looking forward to playing together with your members. :coolio:
PÕQ~Technut | Mike
Clan Leader

The real problem is not
whether machines think
but whether men do.
- B.F.Skinner

Hidden:

Ghost!

Unread postby Ghost! » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:01 pm

I want to give a shout out to all the POQ members who attended the FFA event yesterday with CnR. I played some games I haven't played in a long time, and did a decent job not hogging the bottom of the score board like usual. Perfect execution, from the length of games to the quick conclusion when the hour was up. I only wish more of you guys had a chance to play, it felt like a CnR convention in there.

Anyway, I appreciated the event and look forward to more in the future.

Return to “PÕQ Allies”