Hey Allies of PÕQ!

Place for Allies of PÕQ to post.
PÕQ~Thunder
PÕQ Admin
PÕQ Admin

Hey Allies of PÕQ!

Unread postby PÕQ~Thunder » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:20 am

Hey all Allies!

I wanted to take this and say a special 'Hello' to all of you guys! I hope your enjoying alliness and the forums! I would like to introduce myself:

My name is Austin Maness. I live in a small town in Okahoma of the USA. My favorite thing to do is be outside, hang out with friends, or play on the computer. My favorite food is PIZZA!! I am almost 14 years old. I currently attend Middle school and am in 7th grade. My favorite thing to drink is Dr. Pepper! Favorite game of course is: Halo. My favorite map on CE is Coldsnap. My favorite hiding spot on coldsnap is not up for discussion lol. My favorite map on PC is blood gulch. My favorite server on CE is PÕQ Coldsnap. My favorite server on PC is PÕQ Bloodgulch CTF. I joined PÕQ on March 27th 2010 and have enjoyed every day of it since then. I am currently a Senior Administrator of PÕQ Clan. I have made some great friends in PÕQ since I have joined and am very thankful for that. I hope to meet some of our allies, I look forward to it!

PÕQ~Thunder

Thunder
PÕQ~Thunder | PÕQ Administrator | Former PÕQ Senior Administrator | Former PÕQ Hall of Fame Coordinator | First Joined PÕQ on March 27, 2010 | Austin

ImageImageImageImage

Old PÕQ Signature:
Hidden:

Return to “PÕQ Allies”