REQUEST UNBAN

Post here if you have been banned from the PÕQ Server(s) and you want us to consider unbanning you.
Please first read the topic on how to post an unban request.
Forum rules
To be Unbanned please read this first before posting:

** Ban Removal process **

Thank you

http://forum.poqclan.com/faq.php?mode=rules
Chock

REQUEST UNBAN

Unread postby Chock » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:34 pm

SERVER: Death Island !
NAME HALO: Chock
DATE OF BAN: 3 weeks ago approximately
TIME OF BAN: 1-6 PM
PÕQ PLAYERS ON THE SERVER: Any
BANLIST IMPUT: DOES NOT APPEAR IN THE BANLIST

EXPLANATION: it was an afternoon when I was playing on the same server as always. I only remember some players in particular (jake and that girl). I remember that I started to say botter so many times that the time came when I ended up banning. NORMAL FOR ME THE ONE WHO CALL ME BOT. When one is allier to win always or to be of the best and you are better than a certain player and out of nowhere you overcome by much you think that uses hacks ....... AS THAT IS MY CASE.
I between being a rookie in death island and in halo in particular for me were some of the best gods there, but I watched as they played and then it made me better that moment when I played with great ease overcoming the best. there were moments when I thought I was the best until I faced new players with great skill and I was losing and playing so much that I considered myself the best on that server ... and now every time I kill them, they call me botter calling the attention of the administrator or the server and decide to ban me.
 Eh known to players who actually use hacks and kill me with great ease and how do I know? .... I have the hack 2 that I only use it to adjust the field of vision and accivar the medals and the new chat that gives a better experience of view .... And the F7 only use it when I suspect that someone uses hacks really and so I see that it goes on the walls.
the F7 is of no use to you in the game since you have to be in continuous movement. On the other hand the real botters can see you through the walls, they shoot you in the head etc.
And that's what really upsets me.
THAT ONE WINS THE EXPERIENCE AND THINK THAT I USE BOTS DECIDE TO BANE ME WHILE THE TRUE WALLER CAN KILL EVERYONE EVEN TO ME AND ALWAYS FOLLOW WHEN HE WANTS AND NO ONE WILL GIVE HIM ANYTHING.

IF YOU DECIDE BANED ME REALLY (UNJUSTLY) THAT IS WITH THE TRUE BOTTERS. (because I know I do not use)....

AND IF I WANT TESTS. FOR YOUR ATTENTION... THANKS.

Chock

Re: REQUEST UNBAN

Unread postby Chock » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:18 pm

[url]https://youtu.be/m_eY3L7b7B0/url] :nono

Return to “Unban Requests”