I was Kicked and now unable to play this server

Post here if you have been banned from the PÕQ Server(s) and you want us to consider unbanning you.
Please first read the topic on how to post an unban request.
Forum rules
To be Unbanned please read this first before posting:

** Ban Removal process **

Thank you

http://forum.poqclan.com/faq.php?mode=rules
Mcmassive

I was Kicked and now unable to play this server

Unread postby Mcmassive » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:09 am

Server: PC19, !, ip:162.248.88.158:2302
Halo Name: iamnumber4
Ban Date: a few weeks back, not sure on exact time.
Ban time:
POQ players in server: I'm not sure sorry.
Banlist entry: I cant see my name on any of the banlists.
Explaination: I was playing this server and there was someone who I thought my have been cheating, by the name of artmuspunel or something like that, so I targeted him and only him for the whole game to the point he thought I was cheating. Next thing you know a POQ admin typed up that anyone caught cheating would have a perminant ban, I then asked straight away if they could ban the person I was playing because I was being shot while invisible from the other side of the map. I stopped playing for a minute and the next thing I know the game shut down and I was kicked from the server, I know I have a bit of a potty mouth sometimes but I cant help it when others are winding me up and when I playing someone hacking the game.being shot constantly from across the map while invisible is a dead give away. I am trying hard not to react in typing. I do love the servers that you guys offer and it would be a shame not to be allowed to play for sticking up for the integrity of the game.

Thank you.

PÕQ~SPARTA
PÕQ Leader
PÕQ Leader

Re: I was Kicked and now unable to play this server

Unread postby PÕQ~SPARTA » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:04 pm

Thank you for letting us know, the Leaders will look on to it and they'll let you know.
In mean time, you can get into the other Intense Bloodgulch server like pc1, pc3, pc9, pc16 and check our forums for the solution. :)
PÕQ~SPARTA | Ajman
Clan Leader

No performer should attempt to bite off red-hot iron unless he has a good set of teeth.
- Harry Houdini

My Posters
Hidden:

Inspirational Words
Hidden:

My Userbars
Hidden:

Mcmassive

Re: I was Kicked and now unable to play this server

Unread postby Mcmassive » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:27 pm

Thank you

Return to “Unban Requests”