Unban -FRINGE- Please

Post here if you have been banned from the PÕQ Server(s) and you want us to consider unbanning you.
Please first read the topic on how to post an unban request.
Forum rules
To be Unbanned please read this first before posting:

** Ban Removal process **

Thank you

http://forum.poqclan.com/faq.php?mode=rules
FRINGE

Unban -FRINGE- Please

Unread postby FRINGE » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:44 pm

Server: PC8: Classic Carnage
Halo Name: -FRINGE-
Ban Date: 4/23/15
Ban Time: 12:31 PM CST
PÕQ Players in server: No clue
Banlist entry: It's not listed on the banlist

Ok so this was actually me (professor) playing this time, unlike last time when the game was on a student open access machine in the gaming commons. I was playing and then I noticed in the text it said something about IP banned, the server said I was kicked, and now I cant join the server due to a banned from this server message.

No idea why I was banned. Had just finished my 10th or so game for this morning. This is a summary of the events:

As we always do me and Rainman like to have a personal contest where we count wins vs each other. Like 0-1, 2-1, etc. We don't call each other names and we keep it friendly. Just something that goes back years between us and keeps it fun. We were doing that as usual.

A guy named Ravi came in at one point with 500-700+ ping and the server got warpy as heck. He was complaining about the lag and I told him he was the cause of it. It arrived when he did and his high ping was causing the game lag to spike at times (especially if you got near him). Asked him to leave even saying please leave when he asked if he was the cause of the lag. He left. Server got better immediately. Continued to play another 4-5 games and then the ban happened.

I was actually on my last game and was talking to a few players saying ggs, told FRANK he played well today, and told Rainman he just had no luck this morning. After the game completed the IP ban notice came up and I was gone.

There was no profanity, no insulting, no botting, nothing. You can check the chat logs. Other than a little usual bantar between Rainman and I, I don't see what was bannable?

I've been insulted, cursed at, accussed of botting and hacking from several players such as broan, DEXTER, Dude, etc. They even like to come in with screen names such as FRINGESUX FRINGEfag, etc. I haven't done anything of the sort.

Very confused as to why the ban. Please advise and thank you.

PÕQ~Storm
PÕQ Leader
PÕQ Leader

Re: Unban -FRINGE- Please

Unread postby PÕQ~Storm » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:26 pm

Hi, you've been unbanned again.

One of our admins mistakenly thought you were ban on sight.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

FRINGE

Re: Unban -FRINGE- Please

Unread postby FRINGE » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:23 pm

Oh....that's a relief lol. I've been losing my mind trying to figure out what I could have possibly done to get banned. After fixing the whole ban issue from earlier, I didn't want to lose the ability to play on the server.

Mistakes happen so no problem there. Thanks for attending to the matter! :)

Return to “Unban Requests”