Unban Request

Post here if you have been banned from the PÕQ Server(s) and you want us to consider unbanning you.
Please first read the topic on how to post an unban request.
Forum rules
To be Unbanned please read this first before posting:

** Ban Removal process **

Thank you

http://forum.poqclan.com/faq.php?mode=rules
Trael

Unban Request

Unread postby Trael » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:29 am

Server: Coldsnap
Halo Name: Trael
Ban Date: A long time ago
Ban Time:
PÕQ Players in server:
Banlist entry: 762 Trael 1 -- 02d289d07687cdf9fab0937b12faf657
Explanation: I was being quite the rascal on the server at the time, and I remember talking to Bum about it after the incident. I'm asking to be unbanned not because I'm likely to play on the server, but in the chance that I randomly decide to play Coldsnap.

PÕQ~Technut
PÕQ Leader
PÕQ Leader

Re: Unban Request

Unread postby PÕQ~Technut » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:37 pm

You want to be unbanned, but your request doesn't show any remorse or any promise to follow the rules in future.

As an ex-member, you knew that your behavior would get you banned. You intentionally broke the rules and also ignored a Recruit who was trying to get you to stop. In fact when we discussed it the next day you said: "[09:15] Trael: Sorry, rough night. I know my apology doesn't cut it, but I won't be asking to be allowed back in there."

Since I'm the Leader who banned you, I'm going to let one of the other Leaders review it and decide whether your ban can be removed. A lot of time has passed. I'll accept whatever decision is made.
PÕQ~Technut | Mike
Clan Leader

The real problem is not
whether machines think
but whether men do.
- B.F.Skinner

Hidden:

Return to “Unban Requests”