Unban request

Post here if you have been banned from the PÕQ Server(s) and you want us to consider unbanning you.
Please first read the topic on how to post an unban request.
Forum rules
To be Unbanned please read this first before posting:

** Ban Removal process **

Thank you

http://forum.poqclan.com/faq.php?mode=rules
Ghost901

Unban request

Unread postby Ghost901 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:34 pm

Server: All of them
Halo Name: Stompy (now Ghost901)
Ban Date:?
Ban Time:?
PÕQ Players in server:
Banlist entry: Stompy 9 -- 11bb0b46a8c8106654b7f36fca652f52
Explanation: Honestly, I don't quite remember when/why I was permanently banned from all PÕQ Clan servers. All I can remember is that it was probably random teamkilling that added up my ban count. It was stupid of me to do that, and surely really annoying to other players as well. All I can say is I'm sorry, and a second chance would be greatly appreciated.

I wish I can it explain it more, but I don't have much memory of the situation as it happened quite a while back. Stompy was not my normal Halo name either. I used the player name app to edit my player name, and somehow halo did not understand it so instead it issued out random names everytime I joined or the map restarted. The same names used in Halo xbox multiplayer.

EDIT: I had to go through and setup a local dedicated server to obtain my hash by banning myself.

PÕQ~Storm
PÕQ Leader
PÕQ Leader

Re: Unban request

Unread postby PÕQ~Storm » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:55 pm

Hi Ghost,

You were banned for botting in our Coldsnap server: http://forum.poqclan.com/viewtopic.php?p=66562#p66562

We permanently ban cheaters in our servers as a deterrent, so unfortunately I have to decline your unban request.

Ghost901

Re: Unban request

Unread postby Ghost901 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:10 am

Well I've never played on coldsnap. I did share my computer with a family member occasionally back then, that also played CE. Unfortunatly I have no way to proof that and sounds more like a bs axcuse. Thanks anyway.

I hope this doesn't ruin my oppertunity to come back with another CD key with the same name. I've been using Ghost901 for soo long now just doesn't seem right for me to change it for one game.

I started playing source engine games around that time period so shareing my computer became a no no.

Return to “Unban Requests”