Hobo Banned

Post here if you have been banned from the PÕQ Server(s) and you want us to consider unbanning you.
Please first read the topic on how to post an unban request.
Forum rules
To be Unbanned please read this first before posting:

** Ban Removal process **

Thank you

http://forum.poqclan.com/faq.php?mode=rules
hobonoobo

Hobo Banned

Unread postby hobonoobo » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:05 pm

Server: All POQ servers.
Halo Name: I was banned under the name [SoD] hobo.
Ban Date: Several years ago.
Ban Time: Permanent.
PÕQ Players in server: Unknown.
Banlist entry: (copy/paste the line from the Banlist page)328 [SoD] hobo 9 -- dda03f39aec23a15a2a2d8becf97bc2a
Explanation: I am unsure as to why I am permanently banned from all of the servers. I do remember when I was banned, however it was a VERY long time time ago. I remember that I was very immature at the time, and I would like to assure you all that I have matured immensely and will not be an issue in your servers. I am asking for an unban because I recently reinstalled Halo so that I can play with my friends and see how popular it is after the latest update Bungie gave. POQ has the most populated servers, so my friends want to play in your servers, however, I am unable to join them.

EDIT: I just found a thread that I made in 2011 on a different account (I didn't realize I made an account before). It appears that I was banned for aimbotting on Halo Custom Edition. To reiterate on the issue, I would like to say that I have only used an aimbot program once (and that was unfortunately in Halo Custom Edition). I no longer use ANY hacks. I know that I am probably labeled as a cheater, however, I would like to be given a second chance.

PÕQ~Storm
PÕQ Leader
PÕQ Leader

Re: Hobo Banned

Unread postby PÕQ~Storm » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:43 pm

As you mentioned, you were banned across all servers for aimbotting.

Cheaters are banned permanently from all our servers.

:xmark Unban request declined.

Return to “Unban Requests”