Banned long time ago, looking to get unbanned please :)

Post here if you have been banned from the PÕQ Server(s) and you want us to consider unbanning you.
Please first read the topic on how to post an unban request.
Forum rules
To be Unbanned please read this first before posting:

** Ban Removal process **

Thank you

http://forum.poqclan.com/faq.php?mode=rules
ZabuzaMox

Banned long time ago, looking to get unbanned please :)

Unread postby ZabuzaMox » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:13 am

Server: All of them :(

Halo Name: ZabuzaMox now, PPS~Zabuza back then.

Ban Date: Looong time ago, maybe 4-5 years

Ban Time: Until I die, permanent

PÕQ Players in server: No idea too long to remember, I do believe a POQ-PPS player was with me

Banlist entry: 222 PPS~Zabuza 9 -- d43e1d16b1585f0ff0baec386a97d379

Explanation: So I was banned from all POQ servers a long time ago and it was done permanently, I suppose by a POQ player on the server since it was done without previous offenses. It's been years since I made that stupid mistake an now that I've become older and more mature I know how dumb I was back then, I was around 16 years old and did that kind of stuff just to feel better because I kinda sucked at the time. That's why I'm asking you guys to please give me a second chance now that I've learned how to behave and I promise I won't ever make the same mistake, I would even love to join the PÕQ Clan like I tried to do once and show you all what I've learned after all this years and that I can be a great member for the clan and a great friend, I think been banned was a great lesson that I had to receive and I'd love to play again in your awesome servers. OH wait! I just remembered why I was banned and it's really shameful, I believe playing ambush against other PPS-POQ players and me using aimbot... Yup I'm a dumb fuck. Please consider it and give me another chance! Thank you! By the way, sorry if you have a hard time understanding me, my first language is Spanish :) Cheers!

PÕQ~Technut
PÕQ Leader
PÕQ Leader

Re: Banned long time ago, looking to get unbanned please :)

Unread postby PÕQ~Technut » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:51 pm

You mean this ban, for aimbotting:
http://forum.poqclan.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8375

When we say Permanent Ban for cheating... we mean permanent. It's supposed to discourage you from cheating. Or failing that, it's meant to protect the legit players in our servers from the cheaters who don't care about playing a fair game.

I'm glad to hear you have learned something from it, and have matured. Perhaps one day we'll decide to give cheaters another chance, but today is not that day. Sorry.

:xmark Unban request declined.
PÕQ~Technut | Mike
Clan Leader

The real problem is not
whether machines think
but whether men do.
- B.F.Skinner

Hidden:

ZabuzaMox

Unread postby ZabuzaMox » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:12 pm

Yes I mean that time I was aimbotting... just one question, doesn't it seem a bit harsh that after 4 long years and the fact that I learned my lesson you still won't give me a second chance? I totally understand the fact that PÕQ Clan is really strict about this matter and the fact that I'm the only one responsible about what happened but I mean, I was a stupid dumb fuck kid who thought using hacks made me cool... A second chance would be great, I will follow all the rules as I should have done the first time and if I ever break them (which I won't) you can ban me for the rest of my life and won't even see me appeal it. All I wan't is to have fun in your servers like a normal person, specially in Ambush and Coldsnap since you've got the two best servers of those. I use to spend hours in your servers I don't know if you can see that but I did. Please reconsider the verdict all I'm asking is for a chance to have fun and show that I've grown. Thanks for the quick answer.

PÕQ~Technut
PÕQ Leader
PÕQ Leader

Unread postby PÕQ~Technut » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:21 am

There are very few offenses that we will permanently ban a player for, but cheating is the main one and it's not one that we compromise on. When you cheat, you ruin the game for all the other players who don't cheat... and those are the players we care about. Being permanently banned from our servers seems fair to me. Your selfish behavior ruined their fun in every game that you cheated in. For what? To falsely boost your own ego at their expense?

An apology can't change the choice you made. Take the lesson that you've learned and apply it in your life, you'll save yourself a lot of grief.
PÕQ~Technut | Mike
Clan Leader

The real problem is not
whether machines think
but whether men do.
- B.F.Skinner

Hidden:

Return to “Unban Requests”