=DG=C0MMAND

Post here if you have been banned from the PÕQ Server(s) and you want us to consider unbanning you.
Please first read the topic on how to post an unban request.
Forum rules
To be Unbanned please read this first before posting:

** Ban Removal process **

Thank you

http://forum.poqclan.com/faq.php?mode=rules
=DG=C0MMAND

=DG=C0MMAND

Unread postby =DG=C0MMAND » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:58 pm

formally known as C0MMAND3R T

Clan name: =DG=C0MMAND
Formally Banned name: =CE=C0MMAND (273) (perm), ({AS}LT-rex) (273) (perm)

reasons:
-bad mouthing,swearing, and bullying of POQ members
-use of a cheat while on POQ server Coldsnap
-teamkilling

Server: all servers
Halo Name: =CE=C0MMAND
Ban Date: 2009/2010
Ban Time: n/a
PÕQ Players in server: N/a
Explanation: i know my previous attempts of getting unbanned weren't possible then whining about it didnt help the situation then. and my excuses of game play were uncalled for, accusing members of the PÕQ Clan for cheating, being bullyies and unfair judgement without evidence was uncalled for on my behalf. my bad mouth and cursing of players including clan members was not polite and rude on my behalf, teamkilling on Coldsnap were accidental while on Ambush werent and that was really unacceptable, the killer was since everyone was using the cheat ( i cant remember wat it was it been years since i played) ill try to discrible... finding where someone is using green triangles. that was terribly unacceptable as i write this today 3-4 years from the day i perma banned from all POQ servers. as u probobly noticed i cant remember the ban time, nor the ban date as i know it was between 2009-2010, i know someone caught me cheating in coldsnap the current day i was perma banned, i remember 3 POQ in coldSnap the day i commited the crime to cheat to be like everyone else. i realised when i lost clan support in Combat Experts =CE=, but realized good sportmanship while under DarkGuardians =DG=, learned to be good, respect others and report the cheaters. thats was 2 years ago when i went on leave for life... now getting life sorted, i plan on mending fences try to see if i can play on the servers i banned from playing on. this wont happen till i get my copy of halo from back home which will be around christmas. which i would start playing next year.

so i ask the nice ppl of POQ to hand me a second chance a probation peroid or something to show u i have changed my ways

if this is accepted i will show u im a better team player

if its denied then i wont hold it against any of u

hope to see u guys if* im unbanned on the battlefeild :ak47

signed

C0MMAND3R T

Spec

Re: =DG=C0MMAND

Unread postby Spec » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:31 pm

If this isn't my place to comment, I apologize, however:

1). If I remember correctly, I had you removed from =DG= for violating 'On Leave' regulations.
2). I do not believe you are a =CE= Member, past or present. I've never seen your name come up in my stay with =CE=.

E: You're a Member of both clans. Sorry.

PÕQ~Spiron™
PÕQ Admin
PÕQ Admin

Unread postby PÕQ~Spiron™ » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:50 pm

Just did a quick search on you, and DAMN you got a long history. As you may know our policy on cheating (zero tolerance).
http://poqclan.com/pages/rules.php

Unfortunately, you were perm banned on our servers several years back for cheating. Therefore, your request is DENIED.

I hope you'll learn from this and play fair on other servers in future since you have been playing Halo PC/CE again, but we will not be removing your ban on our servers.

Thanks.

PÕQ Leader ~ PÕQ HoF Coordinator ~ PÕQ MoH Coordinator ~ PÕQ Mentor ~ PÕQ Forum Moderator
Xfire: Drivemedia

=DG=C0MMAND

Unread postby =DG=C0MMAND » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:00 pm

Spec wrote:
1). If I remember correctly, I had you removed from =DG= for violating 'On Leave' regulations.

no one told me about violating rules in =DG=

Spec wrote:
2). I do not believe you are a =CE= Member, past or present. I've never seen your name come up in my stay with =CE=.

past i was a =CE= then got removed cuz i cheated that day on the poq servers

and lastly im still a =DG= till further told by my leaders

=DG=C0MMAND

Unread postby =DG=C0MMAND » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:07 pm

PÕQ~Spiron™ wrote:Just did a quick search on you, and DAMN you got a long history. As you may know our policy on cheating (zero tolerance).
http://poqclan.com/pages/rules.php

i have read the rules already i do understand there is* a zero tolerance

PÕQ~Spiron™ wrote:
Unfortunately, you were perm banned on our servers several years back for cheating. Therefore, your request is DENIED.

isnt this the point of an appeal to try and.....

PÕQ~Spiron™ wrote:
I hope you'll learn from this and play fair on other servers in future since you have been playing Halo PC/CE again,

wat does that even mean? i havent played in like 2 years.

lastly i would like to know my rap sheet since im interested now

PÕQ~Technut
PÕQ Leader
PÕQ Leader

Unread postby PÕQ~Technut » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Appeals are for if you feel an error was made, or if you were perm banned for something other than cheating (eg. impersonating, vulgar language, etc).

Since you were legitimately perm banned for cheating, you will stay banned. Sorry.

This is getting off topic. Thread closed.
PÕQ~Technut | Mike
Clan Leader

The real problem is not
whether machines think
but whether men do.
- B.F.Skinner

Hidden:

Return to “Unban Requests”