PÕQ Clan adds 15 new servers!

News and updates from the PÕQ Leaders
PÕQ~Technut
PÕQ Leader
PÕQ Leader

Re: PÕQ Clan adds 15 new servers!

Unread postby PÕQ~Technut » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:19 pm

PÕQ~Arizona wrote:the server with POQ Presidio needs to have unlimited grenades removed to balance out the game play. You can spam the entire map with land mines with it set to unlimited.

How hard would it be to add two jump teleporters and two turrets to the pit map to make it more like the halo 3 map?

I think Nk_Chick said he's addressing the mines problem in a future version of Presidio. But for now I've changed the gametype on PC20 to remove the unlimited nades (my options are unlimited or not). So the map default now is 2 nades and 1 mine.

The Pit (CE6) is a public CE map that someone made 4 years ago. I doubt they are doing any further development on it. If you can find a better version of The Pit (perhaps here) then let me know.
PÕQ~Technut | Mike
Clan Leader

The real problem is not
whether machines think
but whether men do.
- B.F.Skinner

Hidden:

Arizona
PPS Player
PPS Player

Unread postby Arizona » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:55 pm

PÕQ~Technut wrote:But for now I've changed the gametype on PC20 to remove the unlimited nades (my options are unlimited or not). So the map default now is 2 nades and 1 mine.

Much better now! thank you sir.

I'm an agent of chaos.

Nk_Chick

Unread postby Nk_Chick » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:11 pm

PÕQ~Technut wrote:
PÕQ~Arizona wrote:the server with POQ Presidio needs to have unlimited grenades removed to balance out the game play. You can spam the entire map with land mines with it set to unlimited.

How hard would it be to add two jump teleporters and two turrets to the pit map to make it more like the halo 3 map?

I think Nk_Chick said he's addressing the mines problem in a future version of Presidio. But for now I've changed the gametype on PC20 to remove the unlimited nades (my options are unlimited or not). So the map default now is 2 nades and 1 mine.

The Pit (CE6) is a public CE map that someone made 4 years ago. I doubt they are doing any further development on it. If you can find a better version of The Pit (perhaps here) then let me know.

That's exactly what I did Tech: just went into HMT or Eschaton and limited the amount of mines you can carry. I am also waiting for the new map from Altis94 that will include the "New Truck" that i posted awhile back plus some radically different vehicles coming our way soon.

Picture above is one new vehicle called "The Grackle"

as far as The Pit...I did find a map very similar I am about to place into the maps section called "The Cage"

Sorry I haven't been around much...work has been crazy lately!...look for new map! Its really cool!

NC

PÕQ~Vivixx
PÕQ Member
PÕQ Member

Unread postby PÕQ~Vivixx » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:36 pm

PÕQ~Nk_Chick wrote:
PÕQ~Technut wrote:

That's exactly what I did Tech: just went into HMT or Eschaton and limited the amount of mines you can carry. I am also waiting for the new map from Altis94 that will include the "New Truck" that i posted awhile back plus some radically different vehicles coming our way soon.

as far as The Pit...I did find a map very similar I am about to place into the maps section called "The Cage"

Sorry I haven't been around much...work has been crazy lately!...look for new map! Its really cool!

NC

hope you dont take out the tank or of the mongoose they are my favorite plus the falcon
Heyo =^~^=
foxy approves

Nk_Chick

Unread postby Nk_Chick » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:45 pm

PÕQ~Krieg wrote:
PÕQ~Nk_Chick wrote:
PÕQ~Technut wrote:

NC

hope you dont take out the tank or of the mongoose they are my favorite plus the falcon

Oh No...my favs too! :ha

Map is big enough to support a few more :drinks

NC

CliffDog

Unread postby CliffDog » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:21 pm

Cool looking new maps!

I may have to play a bit more, now :great:
Hasta
CliffDog

PÕQ~Rocker
PÕQ Admin
PÕQ Admin

Unread postby PÕQ~Rocker » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:30 am

CliffDog wrote:Cool looking new maps!

I'll be waiting on Presidio then xP Fair warning, Krieg and I pretty much dominate on that map, so it'll be an interesting battle indeed given what I heard about how good you were on halo. :great:
PÕQ~Rocker | Admin | Recruiter

Maka Albarn
Soul Eater Black Butler
Sharpshooter

My PÕQ Achievements
Hidden:

ImageImageImage

CliffDog

Unread postby CliffDog » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:10 pm

PÕQ~Rocker wrote:

I'll be waiting on Presidio then xP Fair warning, Krieg and I pretty much dominate on that map, so it'll be an interesting battle indeed given what I heard about how good you were on halo. :great:

Ask Technut how I play(ed). It wasn't too bad :Check

I got accused of botting, if that means anything :madangry:
Hasta
CliffDog

PÕQ~Maximum
PÕQ Admin
PÕQ Admin

Unread postby PÕQ~Maximum » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:42 am

CliffDog wrote:
PÕQ~Rocker wrote:

Ask Technut how I play(ed). It wasn't too bad :Check

I got accused of botting, if that means anything :madangry:

Those that know the game and are good usually are accused of botting. :dunno Good to hear from you CliffDog. :D
PÕQ~Maximum
Mentor

PÕQ~Technut
PÕQ Leader
PÕQ Leader

Unread postby PÕQ~Technut » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:36 am

CliffDog always puts up a strong challenge in any server. :coolio:
PÕQ~Technut | Mike
Clan Leader

The real problem is not
whether machines think