PÕQ Clan adds 15 new servers!

News and updates from the PÕQ Leaders
Nk_Chick

Re: PÕQ Clan adds 15 new servers!

Unread postby Nk_Chick » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:45 am

I know it's weird but i was surfing your forums and could not help noticing you guys are runing one of your servers with "the pit" a pretty unfinished version of there map, so i wild suggest using a recent bets of another version of this map, even though this version features H1 weapones these are way more balanced.

I just reviewed this map "above" you referenced. The map has "glitches" where the walls disappear at random points. Also this map closely resembles a map we currently have on our servers already: poq_h3_foundry

Although it can be a fun map to play on I don't think we will use this map

Thanks for looking into this :great:

If there is a map you like to play on, just let me know either in the forums or just shoot me a PM. I would be glad to take a look at it :wierdsmily:

Thanks

NC

UnTalWolf

Unread postby UnTalWolf » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:33 am

PÕQ~Nk_Chick wrote:
I know it's weird but i was surfing your forums and could not help noticing you guys are runing one of your servers with "the pit" a pretty unfinished version of there map, so i wild suggest using a recent bets of another version of this map, even though this version features H1 weapones these are way more balanced.

I just reviewed this map "above" you referenced. The map has "glitches" where the walls disappear at random points. Also this map closely resembles a map we currently have on our servers already: poq_h3_foundry

Although it can be a fun map to play on I don't think we will use this map

Thanks for looking into this :great:

If there is a map you like to play on, just let me know either in the forums or just shoot me a PM. I would be glad to take a look at it :wierdsmily:

Thanks

NC

Oh well actually i had noticed it, but still think this recent version is kind of better and more balanced. Anyway, threre are a lot of custom maps that age really good, i just don't know what to suggest :-P. Btw i was wondering, why you Poq guys don't have a server with a varied cycle of maps instead of the dedicated ones to a specific map?

blarg

Nk_Chick

Unread postby Nk_Chick » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:17 am

We do have a variety of maps, both on the PC side as well as for CE. Although some of our servers are dedicated to certain maps, we do offer ,skip and mapvotes in some of them as well.

We do have a rather large data base of modded maps at our disposal. we introduce them where we can. We also have a test server where we are always evaluating maps to host.
Also, as far as balancing the maps; I can add, delete or move most items in any given map to help improve game play. Suggestions and ideas are always welcome :coolio:

Hope this helps answer your questions.

NC

PÕQ~Technut
PÕQ Leader
PÕQ Leader

Unread postby PÕQ~Technut » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:59 am

Thanks for your suggestion and if you or any of our players have specific map requests or suggestions please feel free to contact us or add them here:
http://forum.poqclan.com/viewforum.php?f=129

I'm not promising we'll use everything that is suggested, but we will at least consider it.

As you visit more of our servers I think you'll find that we already have quite a variety of stock, custom and modded maps available.

p.s. I'm going to lock this thread now because it is getting a bit off track... (it was an announcement of new servers that were added back in October).
PÕQ~Technut | Mike
Clan Leader

The real problem is not
whether machines think
but whether men do.
- B.F.Skinner

Hidden:

Return to “News & Updates”