People applying to join PÕQ Clan sometimes wonder if they'll "fit in", so here is a bit of a summary of our ~130 members (as of the date of this posting)...
- Roughly 1/3 of our members are under 20 years old,
1/3 are 20 to 40 years old,
and 1/3 are over 40 !
- Of our 30 newest members, 50% of them are over 40 years old. (And believe me, they still can kick your butt in Halo!)
- The youngest members are 11 years old and the oldest are over 60 years old.
- We have 8 girls / ladies in the clan, but we'd be glad to add more!
- 75% of our members are in the USA and the other 25% are from all over the world. Many of our members know other languages in addition to English.
- We have several members that are related to each other... not only parent & child but also husband & wife, brothers, and even sisters.
- Quite a few of our members had never been in any other clans before they joined PÕQ Clan.
PÕQ Clan is a (FREE) club for Halo players that want to meet and have fun with fellow members. The main requirement for joining PÕQ Clan is that you are able to get along well with others and are mature enough (regardless of age) to follow the rules of our servers. Although we have a lot of skilled members, Halo skills are not required or tested in order to join PÕQ Clan and play no part in promotions. All members are encouraged to become an Admin, if they wish, after a short while in the clan.
If you're interested in joining PÕQ Clan, please complete the application form here and we'll contact you and be glad to answer any questions!