HAC2....error pls help...

Computers and Software: post here if you have an issue, or just want to discuss.
PÕQ~JOSEPH
PÕQ Member
PÕQ Member

HAC2....error pls help...

Unread postby PÕQ~JOSEPH » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:26 am

On my computer I copy, pasted loader.dll to controls on my halo pc not ce....
When i opened halo pc multiplayer it showed the message that sorry for the error in downloading maps...
any help for me pls ....
due to this i cant play on events by Auron ... :(

PÕQ~JOSEPH _..=.._UNLEASHED.. [O_O]......

PÕQ~Enigma
PÕQ Admin
PÕQ Admin

Re: HAC2....error pls help...

Unread postby PÕQ~Enigma » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:43 am

Hi Joseph, please read this full comment and do not go trough it step by step. These are some points that could help you with your issue but working with your vague description is quite hard. If you do not understand or cannot comprehend any of these points then please do not follow them blindly. We can help you way better with a more detailed description, especially a screenshot of the error message is really important. Save the screenshot with something like paint and then attach it to your post. You can also upload it to an image sharing website like https://imgur.com.

--------------------------------

From your description it looks like HAC2 was unable to connect to the server to download the map. Did you try quitting halo, restarting it and then downloading again? It might have been a temporary issue with the servers so it might work again now. If you have administrator rights on your pc you could try running it as administrator, to do this right-click the shortcut and select "run as administrator". If you know the risks of doing it then you can also try to disable your firewall or create an exception to allow the connection to go trough. ONLY DO THIS IF YOU KNOW THE RISKS, THIS COULD POTENTIONALLY DAMAGE YOUR PC IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFULL!

Did you make sure to unzip the .dll file before you copied it? Could you make sure that you pasted it in the right location? In my case it is pasted here:

Code: Select all

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Halo\CONTROLS

The HAC2 webpage also contains some help with the program. From my end it appears that the HAC2 website is down, if this is also the case for you then I would suggest visiting it here: https://web.archive.org/web/20140919123408/http://blog.haloanticheat.com/?page_id=54. On the linked webpage are a few common errors users run in to that might be of help if you get the same error. I scanned trough the comments for you to look for something that fit your description but could not find it. Maybe you can find a solution for your issue on that page.
A good scientist is a person with original ideas.
A good engineer is a person who makes a design that works with as few original ideas as possible.

PÕQ~Auron
PÕQ Leader
PÕQ Leader

Unread postby PÕQ~Auron » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:01 pm

If you mean the message in the general lobby in yellow letters it is only a excuse message, cuz the software wasn't working a while ago, but everything is okay, if you mean you can't download the map when you join a server with a new map for you, maybe is cause these maps are not avaible by hac2...
[Image

Feel free to add me on Facebook: Antonio (Auron)

My PÕQ Achievements

Hidden:

PÕQ~Tiger
PÕQ Admin
PÕQ Admin

Unread postby PÕQ~Tiger » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:45 pm

PÕQ~Enigma wrote:If you have administrator rights on your pc you could try running it as administrator
:Check

Running Halo as administrator solves nearly everyone's HAC2 problems, It did for me too, back when I started using it. :coolio:
Hidden:

PÕQ~JOSEPH
PÕQ Member
PÕQ Member

Unread postby PÕQ~JOSEPH » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:29 am

It shows gathering information .....
and then after some time the game crashes ........

PÕQ~JOSEPH _..=.._UNLEASHED.. [O_O]......

Return to “Computers & Software”