- automatic map downloading and installing
- server bookmarking/favorites list
- customizing your HUD and FOV
- SJ and more
Here is a brief explanation of how to install HAC 2:
- Download the official HAC 2 package from HERE and save it.
- Right-click on your Halo startup icon (on the desktop or in your Start menu) and select "Open file location". You should see a "controls" folder there.
- Open the HAC 2 package, copy the "loader.dll" file and paste it into the Halo "controls" folder (you may be prompted to confirm).
- Do the same for each copy of Halo (eg. PC and CE)
And you're done. If you ever need to disable/uninstall HAC 2 then just delete the "loader.dll" file from the "controls" folder.
If you get any errors message when you start Halo after installing HAC 2 then check the HAC 2 troubleshooting page. Try to resolve the problem with the information there, but if you can't then you could ask about it in this thread.
EDIT: Thanks to PÕQ~Newbie for making an install video!