Lag in Halo - how to troubleshoot it and fix it

Computers and Software: post here if you have an issue, or just want to discuss.
PÕQ~Blither
PÕQ Member
PÕQ Member

Re: Lag in Halo - how to troubleshoot it and fix it

Unread postby PÕQ~Blither » Fri May 08, 2015 5:00 pm

PÕQ~Silence wrote:
PÕQ~Vadam wrote:I have problems 1 & 2 pretty bad. Living on this island can suck.

Exactly the same problem and from that same Island... And my pings are so inconsistent on US servers, same goesfor crysis,On an Aus server they are very stable and low around 60 but on user server is anywhere from 250 - 500 but usally round 300, and UK servers are even worse! :crazy TECHNUT!!! We need an AUS Based Server!!!! :crazy im fine with pistols but when it comes to rockets i can never hit, even at point blank and i can never dodge them, even when they look miles away i still die...
I agree, I live 1/2 of my life in Australia, the other half in europe and its a pain in the ass when it comes to online dedicated servers in the AUS.
Image[url=https://imageshack.com/i/f0hQzcndg]

PÕQ~Technut
PÕQ Leader
PÕQ Leader

Re: Lag in Halo - how to troubleshoot it and fix it

Unread postby PÕQ~Technut » Tue May 12, 2015 12:14 pm

BlitherPaladin9 wrote:
PÕQ~Silence wrote:We need an AUS Based Server!!!!
I agree, I live 1/2 of my life in Australia, the other half in europe and its a pain in the ass when it comes to online dedicated servers in the AUS.

It is unlikely that we will setup servers in Australia in the foreseeable future. But we added a "no-lead" feature to PÕQ's servers since that original post was made. It basically subtracts your ping from your shot so that you can aim directly at the player without having to lead your shot. I've had quite a few players tell me that this has been a great help in compensating for the lag caused by being distant from the servers.
PÕQ~Technut | Mike
Clan Leader

The real problem is not
whether machines think
but whether men do.
- B.F.Skinner

Hidden:

Return to “Computers & Software”