Sig request

Request a Signature, Avatar or other graphic/image for the forums, or talk about them
PÕQ~RCMP
PÕQ Admin
PÕQ Admin

Sig request

Unread postby PÕQ~RCMP » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:54 pm

Size: 700x300
Description: Would love to have the master chief head surrounded by a cool looking Canadian flag, with either a flame style to it, or looking like it was sliced by wolverines claws
My Contact info:
Email: rcmp@poqclan.com
Zello PTT: greenops011

PÕQ~Badgers
PÕQ Member
PÕQ Member

Re: Sig request

Unread postby PÕQ~Badgers » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:14 pm

PÕQ~RCMP wrote:Size: 700x300
Description: Would love to have the master chief head surrounded by a cool looking Canadian flag, with either a flame style to it, or looking like it was sliced by wolverines claws

I quoted you so you'd get the notification. Here is what I came up with...

Option 1:
Option 1.jpg
Option 1.jpg (74.56 KiB) Viewed 211 times

-Opacity on the helmet so you can see the maple leaf. As far as the Wolverine thing goes, I'm not sure if you meant what's on the picture, or a torn up flag. I went with the former, because of the claws protruding from each puncture site.

Option 2:
Option 2.jpg
Option 2.jpg (48.06 KiB) Viewed 211 times

-The flaming one was difficult, but this is how it turned out. Went with the opacity again. I could do a different one with this general look if this is what you're after

Option 3:
Option 3.jpg
Option 3.jpg (98.19 KiB) Viewed 211 times

-This one I was going to put the same slash mark in, but I just liked the grunge feel to it, so I just slapped the helmet in there.

If any of those satisfy what you're after, awesome! If not, then by all means point me in a specific direction, and I'll add what I can man. I'm no Photoshop aficionado, but I get the job done (hopefully!) For all intensive purposes, I'm going to post a dummy comment so you can quote that I can get the notification at least. Or you can PM me, whichever works.
~3-16-2016~

PÕQ~Badgers
PÕQ Member
PÕQ Member

Unread postby PÕQ~Badgers » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:15 pm

Dummy comment.... :ha :ha :ha
~3-16-2016~

PÕQ~RCMP
PÕQ Admin
PÕQ Admin

Unread postby PÕQ~RCMP » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:20 pm

PÕQ~Badgers wrote:
PÕQ~RCMP wrote:Size: 700x300

I quoted you so you'd get the notification. Here is what I came up with...

Option 1:
Option 1.jpg

-Opacity on the helmet so you can see the maple leaf. As far as the Wolverine thing goes, I'm not sure if you meant what's on the picture, or a torn up flag. I went with the former, because of the claws protruding from each puncture site.

Option 2:
Option 2.jpg

-The flaming one was difficult, but this is how it turned out. Went with the opacity again. I could do a different one with this general look if this is what you're after

Option 3:
Option 3.jpg

-This one I was going to put the same slash mark in, but I just liked the grunge feel to it, so I just slapped the helmet in there.

If any of those satisfy what you're after, awesome! If not, then by all means point me in a specific direction, and I'll add what I can man. I'm no Photoshop aficionado, but I get the job done (hopefully!) For all intensive purposes, I'm going to post a dummy comment so you can quote that I can get the notification at least. Or you can PM me, whichever works.

The first one is absolutely perfect. Love Love love it. Thanks a million times a million. Gonna update my sig with this right now :) :) :)
My Contact info:
Email: rcmp@poqclan.com
Zello PTT: greenops011

PÕQ~Tarun
PÕQ Admin
PÕQ Admin

Unread postby PÕQ~Tarun » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:53 am

Looks great. Nice work Badgers.

:Check
PÕQ~Tarun | Former PÕQ Senior Administrator | PÕQ Mentor | PÕQ Recruiter | PÕQ Game Manager | PÕQ Hall Of Fame Record Keeper| First joined PÕQ on December 5, 2011
Clan Admin

I Accept Rachel's Challenge

PÕQ~SPARTA
PÕQ Leader
PÕQ Leader

Unread postby PÕQ~SPARTA » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:56 am

Nice sig you got there RCMP. And you did an awesome thing Badgers. :great:
PÕQ~SPARTA | Ajman
Clan Leader

No performer should attempt to bite off red-hot iron unless he has a good set of teeth.
- Harry Houdini

My Posters
Hidden:

Inspirational Words
Hidden:

My Userbars
Hidden:

PÕQ~Badgers
PÕQ Member
PÕQ Member

Unread postby PÕQ~Badgers » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:58 pm

No problem RCMP, any time! Appreciate the positive feedback from everyone here too. Makes me feel a little bit better in terms of my ability :ha.
~3-16-2016~

Return to “Signatures, Avatars, etc”