Hello to all

New to our forums / servers or just been away for awhile? Say Hello and tell us a bit about yourself!
PÕQ~Althor
PÕQ Member
PÕQ Member

Hello to all

Unread postby PÕQ~Althor » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:38 pm

Hi there! nice to see you guys are still surviving Gamespy. Althor here or in game [ZÅ]ÅL+hº®. I play in your servers now and again. With so many clans shutting down it's hard to find people I know, so I thought I would pop in and look for old friends and maybe make some new ones.

1mpAcT
PPS Player
PPS Player

Re: Hello to all

Unread postby 1mpAcT » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:45 pm

Welcome to the forums, PÕQ has been around for a while and plans on staying and keeping the Halo community alive, drop by our servers and add some of us on evolve if you ever want to play with us and make some friends :)

PÕQ~Tarun
PÕQ Admin
PÕQ Admin

Re: Hello to all

Unread postby PÕQ~Tarun » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:52 am

Hello Althor. We are yet an active community and will always be. Mostly our servers are always full and packed up with action. If your previous clan got distracted with other games or got shut down or is not active, At PÕQ we're all here for Halo!
(If interested) You can apply here: http://poqclan.com/apply/, download and make an account in Evolve. :D
PÕQ~Tarun | Former PÕQ Senior Administrator | PÕQ Mentor | PÕQ Recruiter | PÕQ Game Manager | PÕQ Hall Of Fame Record Keeper| First joined PÕQ on December 5, 2011
Clan Admin

I Accept Rachel's Challenge

Return to “Introductions and Greetings!”