Friendly scrim AG's vs POQ

For discussion of Halo PC/CE (the original versions) and for Halo-related topics that don't fit in the other sections
«ÅG~AUSGIRL

Friendly scrim AG's vs POQ

Unread postby «ÅG~AUSGIRL » Sun May 21, 2017 7:15 pm

I am not too sure who to contact by private message and I am just wondering if POQ still do scrims ? If so
If anybody is interested I will be running this scrim and you can contact me on the forums as I am on there on a daily basis - aghm.tk
If you would like to know more about us you can check out our homepage - http://aghaloclan.weebly.com/
With the friendly match thought it would be a nice way for both clans to get to know each other.

I was thinking we could do a friendly match, 4 vs 4 or 5 vs 5 and we could do 2 friendly scrims , 1 in our server and 1 in yours.
We could do 3 maps
Bloodgulch
Death Island
Sidewinder

After doing those maps we could do some other maps just for fun.
Hope to hear from ya's soon

«ÅG~AUSGIRL

PÕQ~Technut
PÕQ Leader
PÕQ Leader

Re: Friendly scrim AG's vs POQ

Unread postby PÕQ~Technut » Mon May 22, 2017 10:12 pm

Thanks AUSGIRL. The Leaders got your message and were discussing it with the members. We will be getting back to you.
PÕQ~Technut | Mike
Clan Leader

The real problem is not
whether machines think
but whether men do.
- B.F.Skinner

Hidden:

«ÅG~AUSGIRL

Unread postby «ÅG~AUSGIRL » Tue May 23, 2017 3:16 am

Ok thank you Technut :)

PÕQ~Tarun
PÕQ Admin
PÕQ Admin

Unread postby PÕQ~Tarun » Tue May 23, 2017 2:45 pm

Hello AUSGIRL. I'm the Game Manager of PÕQ Clan. I want you to contact me via Evolve so that we can future discuss things about the event. You can download Evolve, make an account on it and add me. My evolve username is MrTarun. (Link to download Evolve - https://www.evolvehq.com/welcome)
PÕQ~Tarun | Former PÕQ Senior Administrator | PÕQ Mentor | PÕQ Recruiter | PÕQ Game Manager | PÕQ Hall Of Fame Record Keeper| First joined PÕQ on December 5, 2011
Clan Admin

I Accept Rachel's Challenge

«ÅG~AUSGIRL

Unread postby «ÅG~AUSGIRL » Wed May 24, 2017 7:16 pm

I have made an account in evolve and hope this doesn't sound dumb but I never use these types of things but I do not know how to contact you in evolve. If it is no trouble can we please contact each other by email: aussiegirl044@gmail.com , steam: aussiegirl4 or on the forums on yours or AG's - aghm.tk

Thanks

«ÅG~AUSGIRL

Unread postby «ÅG~AUSGIRL » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:23 am

So I have heard on a couple of websites that Evolve is shutting down , Is there another way that you could contact me Tarun if we can still having the discussion about the friendly scrim ?

PÕQ~Tarun
PÕQ Admin
PÕQ Admin

Unread postby PÕQ~Tarun » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:35 pm

Since Evolve is no more it would a little problematic, to get in touch with the clan members. Very soon we will come up with a new replacement. Till then we may keep this Event on hold. Still, i will talk to members about the event and will contact you via Email.
PÕQ~Tarun | Former PÕQ Senior Administrator | PÕQ Mentor | PÕQ Recruiter | PÕQ Game Manager | PÕQ Hall Of Fame Record Keeper| First joined PÕQ on December 5, 2011
Clan Admin

I Accept Rachel's Challenge

Return to “Halo General Discussion (Halo PC/CE)”