GAME: Yes or No

A place for all forum members to participate in thread games!
User avatar
1mpAcT
PPS Player
PPS Player
Posts: 327
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:20 pm
Contact:

Re: GAME: Yes or No

Unread postby 1mpAcT » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:47 pm

No.

Would you go wingsuit flying?

User avatar
PÕQ~Flax
PÕQ Leader
PÕQ Leader
Posts: 3290
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:35 pm
Location: Grand Rapids MI
Contact:

Re: GAME: Yes or No

Unread postby PÕQ~Flax » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:29 pm

Hell yes!

If presented with a button that if you pushed it, you had a 60% chance at 2 Billion dollars or a 40% chance of instant death. Would you push it?
Image Image
Image Image

PÕQ Achievements
Hidden:

User avatar
PÕQ~RCMP
PÕQ Admin
PÕQ Admin
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: GAME: Yes or No

Unread postby PÕQ~RCMP » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:41 pm

No, as long as my instant death is beside my girlfriend, I'd die happy.

If you saw a complete stranger in a fully engulfed house fire, and no fire department anywhere, would you risk life and limb to get them out?
My Contact info:
Email: rcmp@poqclan.com
Zello PTT: greenops011

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
1mpAcT
PPS Player
PPS Player
Posts: 327
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:20 pm
Contact:

Re: GAME: Yes or No

Unread postby 1mpAcT » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:44 am

Yes, i'm a first responder anyways.

Would you ever bungee jump?

User avatar
PÕQ~SPARTA
PÕQ Leader
PÕQ Leader
Posts: 2049
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:03 am
Location: Bangladesh
Contact:

Re: GAME: Yes or No

Unread postby PÕQ~SPARTA » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:19 am

Yes, I would love to.

Would you dance with a complete stranger at the prom?
Image
PÕQ~SPARTA | Ajman
Clan Leader

No performer should attempt to bite off red-hot iron unless he has a good set of teeth.
- Harry Houdini


Image
Image
Image

My Posters
Hidden:


Inspirational Words
Hidden:


My Userbars
Hidden:

User avatar
L4NC3R
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 5:41 am
Location: Canterlot High/Crystal Prep. Check your radar will ya.
Contact:

Re: GAME: Yes or No

Unread postby L4NC3R » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:44 am

No. Id rather dance with someone I knew for so long.

Are you a pirate?
- Other aliases are Ronson and Trixlight.
Hidden:

User avatar
PÕQ~SPARTA
PÕQ Leader
PÕQ Leader
Posts: 2049
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:03 am
Location: Bangladesh
Contact:

Re: GAME: Yes or No

Unread postby PÕQ~SPARTA » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:21 am

Arrrrrrr... curse the land lovers!! yes me parley!!

Can you walk on a beam?
Image
PÕQ~SPARTA | Ajman
Clan Leader

No performer should attempt to bite off red-hot iron unless he has a good set of teeth.
- Harry Houdini


Image
Image
Image

My Posters
Hidden:


Inspirational Words
Hidden:


My Userbars
Hidden:

User avatar
PÕQ~RCMP
PÕQ Admin
PÕQ Admin
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: GAME: Yes or No

Unread postby PÕQ~RCMP » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:45 pm

No, I's scared of heights.

Have you ever wanted to fly an airplane?
My Contact info:
Email: rcmp@poqclan.com
Zello PTT: greenops011

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
PÕQ~Tarun
PÕQ Admin
PÕQ Admin
Posts: 3368
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:07 am
Location: India
Contact:

Re: GAME: Yes or No

Unread postby PÕQ~Tarun » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:51 pm

Oh Yes!

Would you ever like to swim in ocean?
Image
PÕQ~Tarun | Former PÕQ Senior Administrator | PÕQ Mentor | PÕQ Recruiter | PÕQ Game Manager | PÕQ Hall Of Fame Record Keeper| First joined PÕQ on December 5, 2011
Clan Admin

Image
Image
Image


I Accept Rachel's Challenge

OBED B
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:27 pm
Location: Pachuca de soto, Hidalgo, Mexico
Contact:

Re: GAME: Yes or No

Unread postby OBED B » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:45 pm

yes

you have committed some of the 7 gamer sins?


Return to “Forum Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron